Any one want to buy about 50ft of 4 conduter speaker wire??

So I am about to buy this wire, but they only sell it in a minimum of a 100ft. spool, I am only gonna need about 50ft. of it and was wondering if anyone would be interested in the other 50 ft that will be left. It makes it really easy to run a component set, as you will only need 1 run to each door. So who wants some speaker wire, I will probably sale it for 25-30bucks shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/14-awg-Gauge-IN-Wall-4-Conductor-Speaker-Cable-Wire-100-/220556145545?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335a2bb389#shId

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ill buy it!

Cool man I will let you know, I just ordered it and it should be here next week, I might not even use all 50ft. So you will get extra, Probably 60ft.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

I needed around 50 foor and almost thought about knu but this price works for me lol. Just pm me when your ready and ill send the money your way!

Bump I Pm'd you bro, this is going up for everyone this evening.

It is 60ft. of 4 conductor speaker wire

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived