Tigs Grand Prix Build

So when I installed the cai I was half drunk and had the wrong parts so the MAF was not working properly. I fixed the issue with a trip to the hardware store and bought a 3/2 coupler. The car now runs great and my second battery is under the hood rather than in the trunk looking all ugly and shit.

PICS

2011-05-15_14-47-40_880.jpg

2011-05-15_14-47-54_208.jpg

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Good work looks factory

Thanks man. Thats kinda what Im going for, nice clean as factory as possible.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I picked up some nice goodies for my front stage and maybe rear. Eclipse mid bass 5 1/4 and 2 way 5/7 with a set of crossovers. I have no clue to the power rating on these, I got them used.

2011-05-15_18-57-41_258.jpg

2011-05-15_18-58-48_405.jpg

I hate country too..

Lookin good! What part of ohio? Nice rims.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Im in south ohio about 40minutes from Columbus.

Thanks guys. I will be adding more pics in the next few days. I need put everything back in and hook it all back up then I will get some videos. Im hoping that all the work I did to my rear deck helps with my cancellation. I know I wasnt getting a lot of leak between the box and the shock towers but we will see.

I hate country too..

A few days ago my aftermarket power module for my hu burnt up so tonight I wired it up direct and it works way better than it did.

I have a question, When I run my second battery do I run it off my first battery or can I run both batteries off the alternator?

I hate country too..

A few days ago my aftermarket power module for my hu burnt up so tonight I wired it up direct and it works way better than it did.

I have a question, When I run my second battery do I run it off my first battery or can I run both batteries off the alternator?

On my GP I run both batts off the alt. Just so I know my second batt is getting a charge

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

I think I may have a bad ground or bad battery. I have a power wire running from my first battery to my second battery and bot batteries are grounded in different locations, then I have my first battery run from the alt.. Well my problem is that my first battery is reading 14.5v and my second is only reading 12.4 hooked up and 11.4 disconnected. So I think my battery may be junk.

I hate country too..

Archived