Tigs Grand Prix Build

I got something nice today from the guys in brown

2011-03-15_18-44-12_866.jpg

2011-03-15_18-44-49_629.jpg

2011-03-15_19-13-53_613.jpg

Now I need to get some mdf and start build my box. I am going to build a sealed box for my 15's for right now. Might go with 12's and a ported box later some time if I can get a good enough deal on a nice set. I will post more as I get my wire and get it all installed. Im also in the market for a nice set of rca's.

Pics are upside down and Idk why so fuck it, you get the idea

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I have a question, although I can figure it out on my own but Im just looking for some advice.

I have 2 500 watt rms subs and a 1500rms amp. Would I be better to run 2 ohm 800rms or 1 ohm 1500rms with the gains down a little more than normal? Yes I know gain is not a volume knob.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I got my big 3 done today. I installed my audio battery up front and tried to start my car. It would not start, seems the battery is deadish. I have a question, having the bigger gauge wire does the car need more volts to crank over?

I hate country too..

I have looked into dc and can't find a lot of info and pricing on them

I hate country too..

• 2 weeks later...

Im not gonna start a new topic. I see there are a shit ton of topics were people are asking for advice.

Here is my question not so much different from other questions I have asked.

I just build my wife a ported box for her L7 15. 4cubes tuned to 33hrtz and I love it so I think I want to go with a single 15 in my car rather than 2 cvr's sealed. I was thinking a dc subwoofer. I have a shit ton of power to throw at one so was wandering what one would be best and get me the best results in around a 4cubic foot box.

I also want to know what has the potential to get louder meaning more db, 2 12's or 1 15.

I hate country too..

Im not gonna start a new topic. I see there are a shit ton of topics were people are asking for advice.

Here is my question not so much different from other questions I have asked.

I just build my wife a ported box for her L7 15. 4cubes tuned to 33hrtz and I love it so I think I want to go with a single 15 in my car rather than 2 cvr's sealed. I was thinking a dc subwoofer. I have a shit ton of power to throw at one so was wandering what one would be best and get me the best results in around a 4cubic foot box.

I also want to know what has the potential to get louder meaning more db, 2 12's or 1 15.

id do the two sa-12s ported.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

I started my build and my computer is toast so Im using the kids net book. I got my re's and bought a dc xl 15 off a member on here. I am waiting for it. I have all my wire run besides the wire and fuses going to the subs. I build my box aside from adding the top and speaker hole. it is 3.6ft3 tuned to 33hrtz I get will get better pics in a few days

Apr09_0001.jpg

Apr09_0003.jpg

I hate country too..

The car with new wheels all washed up and lookin good.

2011-04-14_14-08-04_820.jpg

2011-04-14_14-08-41_430.jpg

I hate country too..

Got my dc xl 15 today from the ups man. Its was horribly packaged and has a slit in the rubber that has been repaired with some sort of glue that I was not told about but it does indeed have an extra spider and has duel leads so thats a good thing. My dmm quit working so still going on what I was told about the coils, wont know till I get a new dmm. Anyway Im in the process of buying a new amp and soon I will have a shit ton of pics up.

2011-04-18_10-06-50_572-1.jpg

2011-04-18_10-00-07_670-1.jpg

I hate country too..

Archived