SPL Tech Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Does anyone make an interface to allow an aftermarket headunit to turn on with the factory ACC? It looks like the stock headunit is activated either by data or via a low voltage signal, in either case I am having to hook the ACC wire on the aftermarket headunit up to ignition to get it to turn on. I would like to be able to use the headunit when the key is in the ACC position instead the of ignition position.
Blue Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I think I'm one of the few that can answer your question. I myself have have 2006 jetta 2.5. What I did was run a wire from the fuse panel on the drivers side to the head unit. That is really the only way to do it. I dont remember the specific fuse number ATM that is switched on when the key is in the ignition with the engine not running. I'll get that to you in the AM which one I used. Also, have you removed the stock HU yet? formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.