I ended up spending around $95 all said and done. Free parking but gas to drive through downtown lol Didn't bring a stamped letter so in 4-13 weeks I have to drive back down there to get it

I ended up spending around $95 all said and done. Free parking but gas to drive through downtown lol Didn't bring a stamped letter so in 4-13 weeks I have to drive back down there to get it

yall slow up there, lol

Slowest in Georgia due to population but faster than any county in New York :P Glad I still don't live there.

Slowest in Georgia due to population

i wouldnt go that far..... savannah is just plain slow too. it can take 8-9 months in savannah......

There are 159 counties in the state of Georgia.

The largest Georgia county by size is Ware County, which is 903 square miles.

The largest Georgia county by population is Fulton County, which has a population of 816,006.

Last Updated: May 23rd, 2010 - 21:01:09

Well the guys over at guns and gear told me Fulton is the slowest. And I can certainly believe that waiting behind 7 other people for the same permit at 10:30 on a Friday

Slowest in Georgia due to population

i wouldnt go that far..... savannah is just plain slow too. it can take 8-9 months in savannah......

There are 159 counties in the state of Georgia.

The largest Georgia county by size is Ware County, which is 903 square miles.

The largest Georgia county by population is Fulton County, which has a population of 816,006.

Last Updated: May 23rd, 2010 - 21:01:09

Well the guys over at guns and gear told me Fulton is the slowest. And I can certainly believe that waiting behind 7 other people for the same permit at 10:30 on a Friday

i learned a long time ago to not listen to a single word a gun store employee tells me, unless i know for a fact that they know what they are talking about.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg