Sonic Electronix

4 Alpine type R's in a 7.2 Cu-ft box too small?

ok so that me right , i have build a few boxes for them, like pretty much all speakers , bigger the better ...

I have build for them too, and ive got 4 in 5.5 cubes so only 1.375 each and they do great. excellent frequency response too

but the bigger... then less power you should run.. not really the bigger the better

ok so that me right , i have build a few boxes for them, like pretty much all speakers , bigger the better ...

I have build for them too, and ive got 4 in 5.5 cubes so only 1.375 each and they do great. excellent frequency response too

but the bigger... then less power you should run.. not really the bigger the better

imo i feel the more air space , the louder the boom , thats just me

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

wrong bigger is almost never better when running over rms. cone control is reduced and becomes boomy and sloppy. what do I know though only high 140's with 2 10's on 2500rms :shrug:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.