doyletr Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 What's up guys. So I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to upgrading alts... Anyways, I got a small system, 2 12" mtx 7500 subs in an '07 chevy impala with a 1F capacitor. When I am driving at night my lights keep dimming out so I'm guessing I have to upgrade my alt? battery? get a second battery? all of the above? Any suggestions on what to get?
David711 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 Do a xs battery under the hood. Get stock size and call xs. Throw the cap out. Do big 3 "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
Rebel4055 Posted February 18, 2011 Report Posted February 18, 2011 What amp do you have? That cap is causing more harm than good right now. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
doyletr Posted February 18, 2011 Author Report Posted February 18, 2011 What amp do you have? That cap is causing more harm than good right now. don't remember the exact model but its a mono mtx 500watts rms @ 2ohms
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.