look's cool but i don't think my wheelchair will fit angry.gif

We had it on display with over 300 people trying it out in their wheel chairs, it worked very well. I see some modifications to the interior that would be nice, but I was quite impressed with it overall. Out of courtesy to those that are wheel chaired, I never tried it myself first hand.

On a side note, I did see an elderly gentleman zip up the ramp on his hover around.... the guys from MV-1 were like sirrr..... I swear he was waiting for them to turn their backs and he zipped across from the Subaru display... if the other door was opened.... he would of evil knevil'd it.... I wish I would of had at on video...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

thats cool, thanks for the kind words as well

yea my dad has a normal extra wide wheelchair, and a hoverround as well, but we cant afford a ramp and we were quoted like 800 bucks to get one built so i carry they wheelchair outside, then help my dad get to the wheelchair, which isnt easy when he cant stand well and weighs a lot

Kudo's to you for looking out for him. I was at the auto show for 10 days..... 10 loooonnnnnngggggggg days, and I did hang out with the guys from VPG, makers of the MV1, anyways I couldn't believe that there are huge govt grants and insurance companies pay for vehicles, anyways... they worked up a few deals that would run the person a few thousand for the vehicle. If your dad ever was in the govt, military, the VA has a nice setup.

On your end start looking into state assistance and insurance.... and when they come out later this year you could be on the waiting list.

We are going to dedicate someone to this in this future, unfortunately at the moment, the resources don't allow it. BTW, I don't sell cars... I just make them faster, louder, and better looking :)

that sounds awesome, yea my dad was in the army for a few years, i think he can get VA benefits

how would i go about starting to look to see what we could do

right now i just have a small car and its tough trying to fit the wheelchair in the trunk, its an extra wide one, and then its tough for my dead to get out of it, i kind of have to pull him out of the car and right into wheelchair, i cant afford a larger vehicle right now and his medicare/medicaid wont pay for the wheelchair accessory for the back of the car

Thats a sweet looking ride man. Its so unfortunate that many people have to settle for less as kynto and his father experience on a daily basis. My wife and I are big into making donations to a lot of different causes and I wish there were more people could do to help out those who need it.

But to get back on track, that is a nice looking vehicle and awesome that it is being designed for people with disabilities. At least someone in big business gives a shit about those less fortunate weather it be money or with a disability. I hope this thing goes a long way.

To kynto, there are for sure grants out there to help your dad. You just have to know where to look. Also if you look around you may be able to find someone from a charity to build you a ramp to make it easier to get him in and out of the house. Hell if I lived close I would build you guys one. The best of luck to you.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

email me your info and i will forward it to VPG Autos and hopefully they can help you out. We are also pretty big into helping the community out. we just did a fund raiser for the Red Cross... I think the link is on facebook...