Rodr1gu3z Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Hey guys im new and i was wondering how and if I could install these tweeters in the left square thing (refer to pic)? I have a 1992 Toyota Tercel. I'm new to this stuff but I am learning from the best on the forums
EclipseChris Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Nice to see a tercel. I had one not too long ago. How are you at fiber glassing? i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Rodr1gu3z Posted February 20, 2011 Author Report Posted February 20, 2011 Nice to see a tercel. I had one not too long ago. How are you at fiber glassing? i have never fiberglassed before haha, if the tweeters wont fit in those square things then Im probably just gunna sell them, im not a fan of cutting into my car I'm new to this stuff but I am learning from the best on the forums
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.