Sundown Audio

Audioque AQ750 released!

hdorre

Fuck it..theres no point in trying to explain. Youre just going to continue hugging JL's nuts

How long have you been in the industry? How many world finals have you been too?

Hitting 160db is not new, 20+ amps in vans is not new, crazy electrical systems are not new...

Research the old MMATS amps, they have TONS of World championships...

My favorite is the OLD Earthquake D2 Shredder... can run to .25 ohm, 2K watts, back then you couldn't find a sub to handle it.. Find them rarely on fleebay for $250ish...

Like I just said, youre nut hugging. Idk why youre still here though. CLEARLY NOBODY is taking you seriously anymore :lol:

Kranny said it PERFECTLY :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Fuck it..theres no point in trying to explain. Youre just going to continue hugging JL's nuts

How long have you been in the industry? How many world finals have you been too?

Hitting 160db is not new, 20+ amps in vans is not new, crazy electrical systems are not new...

Research the old MMATS amps, they have TONS of World championships...

My favorite is the OLD Earthquake D2 Shredder... can run to .25 ohm, 2K watts, back then you couldn't find a sub to handle it.. Find them rarely on fleebay for $250ish...

can you please stop posting for fucks sake? you really have been pissing me off reading your comments the past few pages. make your own thread if you want to talk about your nuthugging love for MMATS amps so much. i have no idea why the hell you are bashing EVERYBODY in a thread that is supposed to show the new release of an amplifier. if you dont like it, keep your fucking mouth shut.

It's just too easy... Mention JL & the thread explodes.. So when's the next AQ amp coming out?? =@

hahaha it's a forum, chill dude..

It's just too easy... Mention JL & the thread explodes.. So when's the next AQ amp coming out?? =@

i cant call this place a forum when pricks like you jump in a thread where everyone is saying "oh awesome" or "congratulations" or something like that and you go on to say "oh this product is shitty and overpriced, im gonna stick with this other brand when ive never tried this companies amplifiers."

you apparently need to know what a forum is like because you've only been on here for what, 3 days now? im going on 4.5 years. you keep acting like this and im gonna be waiting on the side with some popcorn while i see the little tag under your name change to banned.

im speaking for everybody right now, as i think they will agree with what i have just said.

Heres my beef with this amp

it does 750w for ~200

you can have a 1200 for 250...

Thats 60% more power for 25% more money...

So either a)The 1200 is really affordable or b ) the 750 is a lil overpriced IMO

AQ is a good company none the less, and most likely what ill be using this summer, but 200 for a 750w amp is rivaling Bestbuy inflated kicker and alpine prices.

that's my point... Alot better RATED (sure specs don't tell the whole truth) amp for THIS price & WATTAGE...

So anybody looking at THIS amplifier, needs to spend their money in a better place....

sorry for my rants, but I hate to see people spend their money on just a brand, or just because it matches or because it's the new "forum" brand of the year...

Heck I wish I could buy my old earthquake D2 (original) back...I found it on eBay for $225 & it will sshhhrrreeedddd this amp :)

dude shut up plz your giving me a head ache. the 750 is gonna put out closer to 900-1000 at 1ohm end of story but it is over priced compared to the 1200d thats the end of story end of thread.

p.s. u cant compare brands like jl or somthing thats not made anymore to somthing that is or something that way over priced and for cost aq wins almost every time for the average joe

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

im speaking for everybody right now, as i think they will agree with what i have just said.

I agree. Im sure many others will too lmao

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i cant call this place a forum when pricks like you jump in a thread where everyone is saying "oh awesome" or "congratulations" or something like that and you go on to say "oh this product is shitty and overpriced, im gonna stick with this other brand when ive never tried this companies amplifiers."

you apparently need to know what a forum is like because you've only been on here for what, 3 days now? im going on 4.5 years. you keep acting like this and im gonna be waiting on the side with some popcorn while i see the little tag under your name change to banned.

I agree this thread has gone long enough...

But a friendly why I should purchase this amp, why are the specs low, comparable amps, different options are all on topic..

YOU and meaning YOU, shouldn't purchase this amp, from what I have read so what is your point? Oh you are looking out for the interests of others on the forum, LOL, yeah right.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

YOU and meaning YOU, shouldn't purchase this amp, from what I have read so what is your point? Oh you are looking out for the interests of others on the forum, LOL, yeah right.

Your right, why should SOMEONE else purchase this amp? that's what a new thread about a new product is about, right?

How many people own this amp or a 1200ish watt AQ amp?

What other amps have you owned/compared to/same setup? Be honest..

How do these compare to Kicker, Memphis, Fosgate, Arc Audio, DD, Cadence, Soundstream, audiopipe, etc of the same wattage? ignore price

Your right, why should SOMEONE else purchase this amp? that's what a new thread about a new product is about, right?

How many people own this amp or a 1200ish watt AQ amp?

What other amps have you owned/compared to/same setup? Be honest..

How do these compare to Kicker, Memphis, Fosgate, Arc Audio, DD, Cadence, Soundstream, audiopipe, etc of the same wattage? ignore price

this whole thread has been why should YOU, YOU SOUTHNASH, buy this amp when theres so many other options like yoru favorite brand MMATS.

i own the 1200w AQ amp. best fucking amplifier i've owned. i have owned a hifonics bx1605d and an audiopipe ap15001d prior and the AQ outperforms them all.

Archived