didnt sepnt much time on it but looks kind of nice with the big letters on the side ^_^

45a0fasd4f56a4f.jpg

notice the legal tint on the front windows :lol:

thats sick bro wow, that is exactly what i am going for :D , i am really trying to incorporate the whole mafia old school feel into the van and that is definitely what i am going for :D thanks bro. I have been thinking like flat black or a candy black with the decal with a black with white pin strip for the head line and box lining.

thats sick bro wow, that is exactly what i am going for :D , i am really trying to incorporate the whole mafia old school feel into the van and that is definitely what i am going for :D thanks bro. I have been thinking like flat black or a candy black with the decal with a black with white pin strip for the head line and box lining.

thx man :P

i like ur idea of flat black with some pinstripes ;) i pinstripe when i have a chance. if u do get it pinstriped, PLZ dont have them use the old school red and white colors man. instead, go with gray, white, or a silver color chart combination :D one phat pinstriped design on the hood B) , ohh yeaaa!

• '02 Jetta
  • (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub
  • Big box FTW!
  • Installed the HU.. finally...
  • Look for a H.O. Alt
    yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things

0000002102154.gif

0001897780.gif

00000000004987.gif

murder that bish out!

^ definitely what i am going for, after world finals we have lots too do with not only my van but with a couple other of our guys cars, but getting that van blacked out with the pin striping and all will be priority #1 :D

^ definitely what i am going for, after world finals we have lots too do with not only my van but with a couple other of our guys cars, but getting that van blacked out with the pin striping and all will be priority #1 :D

if u get custom vinyl decals maybe make a lil one for me and send it is this way, ill pay....lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

holy shit thats good. i may have to get u to photo shop my truck haha...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery