IMO i think it might have something to do with the struts, you should of bought aftermarket ones. the oem struts will be move more than aftermarket ones that would be made for lowering springs and would also be a little more stiffer.

as fas as the springs being the wrong way in the back, i think they only go on one way. the way they are in the box is the way it should of been on the car. they have two different diameters, wider at the bottom. but u mentioned that, the bumps stops IMO shouldnt be a problem if anything i would cut them to half their size to give the strut a little more room to move

OEM struts/shocks are not meant to be used with lowering springs.....you should have gotten aftermarket ones designed for your application... and i suggest you get a camber kit as well... if your alignment was out before the drop its even worse now with all that extra negative camber...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio