need opinions doing big 3

DSCN0258-Copy.jpg

ok here is some thing I would like some opinions on doing the big 3

Option 1 for positive post to alternator route cable along the area outside of the radiator.

Option 2 for positive post to alternator route cable along driver side fender area and along firewall away from engine and around air cleaner

and for ground

as all ways negative to engine block

but to ground to chassis I choose to ground at the strut tower because the other ground is rite on the fender of my car I could also use a small piece of 4 gauge cable for the fender in addition to grounding at the strut tower.

your feed back is appreciated

Edited by ROAD_DOG

option 1 would be the better than option 2. i dont think all you grounds have to go directly to the batt. just ground the batt to the frame. and ground every thing eles there too. no need to run a ground to the block. the blocks already grounded. i would use conduit on all the power wires.

option 1 would be the better than option 2. i dont think all you grounds have to go directly to the batt. just ground the batt to the frame. and ground every thing eles there too. no need to run a ground to the block. the blocks already grounded. i would use conduit on all the power wires.

the big 3 is alt + to batt + then batt - to frame then batt - to engine block. you have 2 1/0 wires on the - terminal and 1 1/0 wire on the + terminal.