Sonic Electronix

ill just keep it non sealed tell i actually do my system thatll stay in the car. cuz im planning on selling my alero. its got 186k miles on it lol

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Very nice. I just turned over 124,000 the other day. It's why i'm so hesitant to buy a $400.00 HO Alt. The Alero world isn't in high demand for them. Batteries are transferrable. lol

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

What are the prices? You might want to look into the JL W3v3's. I havent heard the Fi personally but I've owned both typr r's and JL. The JL sounds better and gets louder than the type r's (at least when I had it). Where I'm from u could find 2 12" for $200 on Craigslist.

ever think they might have been stolen? and personally i hate jl

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

so just telling u now... everything 1 after another started going out after i hit 165k miles... first was power steering, then catilitic converter, then my car just went downhill from there. my tranny is going out now and so is my fuel pump and all my shock r out... i wish i had money for everything to get fixed because then my car would be like completely brand new besides the engine

my dad said when my car takes a :bull: on me i will get a new vehicle thats i im spending money on my system not to fix my car

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

What are the prices? You might want to look into the JL W3v3's. I havent heard the Fi personally but I've owned both typr r's and JL. The JL sounds better and gets louder than the type r's (at least when I had it). Where I'm from u could find 2 12" for $200 on Craigslist.

ever think they might have been stolen? and personally i hate jl