Some good points here> Gun laws are definitely state to state. All I can say is, Id hate to live in Ohio because of that walk in the house law.

The Government are slowly over time restricting, and taking our gun rights away. Us older people know this. I'am 35 almost 36, and I remember the 80s and 90s, hows things were so much more free. In California, a couple cases caused Assault weapons to be banned.

In San Francisco, the California Street building shooting where a guy went from floor to floor with a M16 shooting people.

And the guy who went to a school yard with a AK47 shooting kids and teachers

Now we have the shooter from Arizona screwing things up for gun owners.

I'am not a gun owner, but I plan on getting a couple shot guns, and handguns soon, so I dont want to be left behind when some crazy stuff goes down during a major crisis or a home invasion.

I live in a decent town, but we have a huge theft rate. I can sit on my porch almost any Saturday night, and I see the same groups of people wearing hoodies, and walking down the street that I busted trying to steel a car across the street, or my truck, and my neighbors car. Only thing is I cant go across th street and tell them to show me their face when they do happen to walk by.

I work in my garage late night when I'am doing reconing and other work, usually from 10pm - 4am, because it allows me to hear everything. A few nights ago, I heard someone walking around the cars in the driveway, I ran outside quick, just missed him.

I dont want to kill anyone, but like the gun salesman told me last month, just the sound and visual of someone cocking a 12gauge shot gun will keep someone from ever coming back- Dont even need to shoot

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

If I see that they have a weapon and I feel me or my family is in danger I would use my shotgun or the smith and wesson 500 to stop them in there tracks.

So you're saying that if you see an intruder has a gun, you're gonna turn around, go get your shotgun, and come back. NO. I'll have a laser between his eyes before I even notice he has a weapon.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

i see alot of stupid post in here but instead of me writing a lost post ill just make notes

- MOST cops do NOT know most of the laws in their own county much less the whole state! lmao

- if someone breaks in your house, they are there for a reason and its not just to say whats up ....shoot to kill (why chance your family or your own life?)

- just because your family is in law enforcement doesnt mean you know a damn thing or that they tell u the truth

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived