Xs power d2700 help (new question)

dont charge them above 15.1

Yeah I'm not anymore I tossed that charger it was resting at 12.9 when I bought it I had it on that charger and it now rests at 13.6 so yeah. Umm but yu know anything on what I need to relocate the batt to the back?? Without having the stock one up front.

I use a schumacher speedcharger 10amp or something like that. $50 at pepboys. Has a AGM setting. 2/6/10 amp charge settings. Works great. Put the battery in your car. If voltage is above 14 when the car is running and above 12.7-8 the battery is fine. Just drive around without the stereo for a little to peak it off

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I use a schumacher speedcharger 10amp or something like that. $50 at pepboys. Has a AGM setting. 2/6/10 amp charge settings. Works great. Put the battery in your car. If voltage is above 14 when the car is running and above 12.7-8 the battery is fine. Just drive around without the stereo for a little to peak it off

Ohkay that's good. umm but the question really was how and what precautions do I need to take when I want to relocate the battery to the trunk. Were do I ground and all that stuff. Thanks

Best is a run of 0g from front battery to rear battery for positive and negative. But you CAN ground to the frame or bare metal if a unibody car which almost all newer then 2000 are. Make sure to mount the battery safely where it will not move around or tip over

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived