Sonic Electronix

Bad stock speakers, looking for new cheap ones

Hey there. My dad has a 1993-5 Toyota Extended Cab truck. It's a 2 door and it's old. Currently, everything is stock except the headunit. It has some pretty bad stock speakers (static sound, one doesnt work, etc) and I was wondering, are there any cheap speakers out there that I can buy just to replace them so I can add some subs in the backseat? When I mean cheap, I mean 150$ and below. I only want to do this because this is the car I'm going to be driving for a little, and I want some beat. I was just going to toss the box in the back seats, wire it up, and bump that. Everything will be stock except the HU. The only thing stopping me is the bad speakers, so I was looking for a cheap replacement that will do the job for a little. Any suggestions?

Note: The subs, box, amp, and wires that I'm going to use to wire up the truck is going to be the same one I use in my new car when I get it back(06 Honda). So yeah...

Car: 1993-5 Toyota Extended Cab Truck

Subwoofers: 2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Amp: AQ2200D (Gains to like 1000-1400 watts)

Wiring: http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KFX-PK0

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

yotas are 6&3/4 speakers so u will need a 6&3/4 mid or u will have to customize something if u get a 6&1/2 comp set

ied try these, should keep up with what ur running, http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12230_Pioneer-TS-A1702C.html

people will chime in with 6&1/2 comps and what knot but they ARE NOT 6&1/2, they are 6&3/4 cause i had to custom make my own speaker brackets

my yota is a 99 and mine has 4 speakers rather than 2

with those it will give u a few $'s to get a good cheap 2ch amp to run em off of to help em out some

yotas sound good but make sure the mid aint too deep tho, but those pioneers should fit

hope this helps ya out :)

im running polk db6500 comps in my truck active but there like $200 a set or so but have killer midbass and overall sound

kickers are good also but i kept haveing problems with the cones breaking on the mids and i dont know why lol

imo ied get these, i have em as rear fill and there awesome http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9111_Polk-Audio-db651.html

or these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_29827_Kicker-DS65.html

i ran em from a pioneer premire 470mp and they got loud and sounded good if u dont want a 2ch amp and they fit perfectly in stock location

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

does it have a stock double din or single din headunit? if double din, was the truck built in america or in japan? (crutchfield)

some have single din with cubby hole, some have cdplayer with tape below, thats how mine is and my couzins 95 was so i unno

they look alot like this

090086_dash.jpg

but i dunno what year they changed it from single din with cubby to a double din tape/cd combo

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

some have single din with cubby hole, some have cdplayer with tape below, thats how mine is and my couzins 95 was so i dunno

but i dunno what year they changed it from single din with cubby to a double din tape/cd combo

i checked 95 and 93 on crutchfield and they both had the same thing with the japan/american thing

Archived