Sonic Electronix

Good luck. With today's economy, trying to compare shop prices to online suppliers pricing, you are going to have A LOT of competition to keep up with. Of course, a lot of people still don't know much and are more comfortable relying on shops...

Stick with a lot of "mainstream" products until you start making sales. People aren't gonna wanna immediately hop onto a bandwagon for a product that they think they can spend hundreds less and get the same performance.

Have a good shop/demo vehicle to help advertise.

Be nice, knowledgeable, and open to ideas.

Do not rep JL Audio. (sarcasm)

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

demo vehicle was one of the first things we thought of and we know some people that are great at designing layouts for stores and people who make websites for a living so were going to atleast look good lol. but seriously most of the people that work in the shops around here dont kno much of anything. also we dont plan on carrying anything very low end dont even wanna go much lower than like kicker and alpine. maybe like a little but of hifonics(just amps) and some pioneer and american bass.

First thing you probably want to do is get a business license.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

How long have you been in the industry?

How long have you been installing?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

First thing you probably want to do is get a business license.

noooo really? lol

Just saying, LAWLZ could be one of the top expenses starting out, besides getting the product and a location

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived