Bakerman Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iLwWb1u8L8 Quote
AUDIOCON80 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iLwWb1u8L8 Nice flex. What are you running? Quote [bASS TRIXX/font]
Bakerman Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 I got one FI BTL 15" powered by a sundown saz2000d. I'm about to get me another 15, and see if I can get a little more. But honestly, this video does this car no justice. Not tryin to toot my own horn, but honestly, I'm getting like 2in of flex out of the door panel. The camera just isn't picking it up. Quote
dirtbikernick Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 title says " little "?!!? haha that windshield is flexing pretty darn good! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.