Sonic Electronix

maybe i can run one sa8 ported, are they less then 8in mounting depth? im about to look lol and port firing back. sub facing me. let me mesure my cente rconsole

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

take a look at the polk mm subs they will fit behind the seat

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

how tall r u? cause me and my buddys have some decent setups in single cabs without blow throughs

The Build:

-2002 Dakota ext.

-Walled off tuned to 32hrtz

-3 SA-15s dual 2 ran down to .33ohm

-2 batterys

-stock alt

-AQ 2200

-Knu 1/0 runs and big three

Loud by Design FTW!!!!

idk how tall i am but im kinda short lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

take a look at the polk mm subs they will fit behind the seat

nice! but will they get loud? i have a autotek 1900 i have laying around that i plan to use. they go for about 140 a piece which is pretty high for 300rms subs..

1j1450.png

Just build a box that goes behind the seats and extends out into your center console area and make your own console on top of or make it a part of the box I dont know what power your running but I just got myself 2 10'' dc level 3 10s with level 4 parts and I have them downfired sealed in my ext cab and they sound really good. and the mounting depth is barely over 6'' on those the level 2's are either 6'' as well or just under so you could check out lvl 2s or 3's maybe

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

i really like the new shallow mount type rs that are 600rms but are 3.5in mounting depth FTL and are to expensive :(

1j1450.png

wen u drive is the seat back all the way

nope, i drive just how the picture showed. im not THAT short.. im just not one of the guys that likes to drive leaning back lol

1j1450.png

holy crap, if i use the back of my cab using 22x35x3 is only .60 cubes before port and sub displacemet :( if i take out the center console ill have 1.75 22x35x6 then i can run normal 10s. hmm i might say bye bye center console and make something out of mdf.. or subs back in the cab firing at the seats and port in the place of the center console firing up. like a T.. or would that sound funky? i really want to tune low and move air.

1j1450.png