sledhead1 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I have a 2011 ford superduty. It has 6x8 in the doors and they sound really bad. I am thinking about putting some 6.5 in the front and some 5x7 in the rear. Some component style mounted coax for the front. I am not sure what to go with. I have looked at hertz,jl and focal. I will also be adding an amp to drive them. I was thinking a 100x2 and use the deck power to run the rears. Also what would you recommend as a really compact amp for under the seat. I need room for It and a mono block 600w for a sub I will be adding. For the sub I was think a single 12 stereo integrity sub. please post any comments suggestions or if this is just a bad set up
skittlesRgood Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 budget. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
sledhead1 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 as I go. Starting with door speakers and amp. Would like to be under 1500 canadian installed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.