Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanted to use a round pvc pipe for my port but I wasn't sure what the best size would be.

Does anybody know what size I should use???

It's gonna be a 2.25cu ft box with 1 12"

Posted

6". It's what I use. It won't fit in the box for under 40hz tuning though. And you will need to use 2x4s for bracing to get net volume down and get the box as deep as possible. Do 13" tall and 21" wide then as deep as you can make it and take space away with bracing. Look through pages 5-6 maybe of my build and you will see some of my box guts. My box is 2.29net tuned to 34hz

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...