FS: Soundstream TRX1500D

just sold this amp for 350 on cl. fyi. a brand new one is only 350 google it. lol powerhouse amp. had stock electrical and clamped it at almost 1800 then once upgraded it clamped at 2100 and some cents idr.

I have seen that they sell for that much, but I just want it gone.

just sayin they sell for that new.

alpine cda117

4 kicker kx1200.1s

2 dc level 5 12s

mcintosh mc431

mcintosh meq450 / meq459

mcintosh mc420 midbass

mcintosh mc221 tweets

mcintosh mc223 full range.

my mids and highs are worth more than your car.

just sold this amp for 350 on cl. fyi. a brand new one is only 350 google it. lol powerhouse amp. had stock electrical and clamped it at almost 1800 then once upgraded it clamped at 2100 and some cents idr.

yea, i just meant that the amp is in pristine condition, but arrived with a messed up bass remote issue (controls boost, not gain), i used it, kept in it pristine condition, and now im selling it, for 130 less based on the sole fact that the bass knob doesnt work correctly.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

yea, i just meant that the amp is in pristine condition, but arrived with a messed up bass remote issue (controls boost, not gain), i used it, kept in it pristine condition, and now im selling it, for 130 less based on the sole fact that the bass knob doesnt work correctly.

thats ok tho. the bass knob sucks for these. the actual knob component with prongs likes to slide out of the board even when pinned down. so it just like goes loud then nothing loud nothing over and over. you guys arent missing out on the knob. but i ran this on a mojo 15 and it was the talk of the town lol serious powerhouse amp guys someone buy this its great. absolutely no heat issues and takes lots of abuse. strappable and great sq. bump for a low end monster amp.

alpine cda117

4 kicker kx1200.1s

2 dc level 5 12s

mcintosh mc431

mcintosh meq450 / meq459

mcintosh mc420 midbass

mcintosh mc221 tweets

mcintosh mc223 full range.

my mids and highs are worth more than your car.

Archived