96Blazer Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 I currently have a set of HU powered Rockford Fosgate T1652 2 Way Coaxial speakers in my front doors on my Blazer but need more in the mids and highs area. I looked into putting a 6.5 subwoofer in the door but I think this would be unnecessary for me at the moment. My question is, Would I be better off selling the T1652's and buying two sets of the 6.5 Rockford Fosgate Prime R-1652-S component speakers, mounting a set in the doors, the other set in the kick panels, and powering them with a Fosgate Punch P400-4. OR Buying the same Fosgate Punch P400-4 and using that to power another set of the T1652 Fosgate speakers and place those in the kick panels? 2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Even if you amped your current speakers you would notice a big difference. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
96Blazer Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 ^ That makes me think I might have to go with buying a set to match my current t1's 2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.
FreekDesignz Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 I would get another set of t1's ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
96Blazer Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 I think getting another set of T1's will be a cheap route to. Would I gain any Midbass if I added an enclosure to these? Or would it be best to just leave them be? 2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.
ionsmartparts Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 I think once you amp them you should gain a little mid bass. -2002 Impala Ls -Optima yellow top x 2, big 3 -Pioneer 5.8" touchscreen -Infinity 6.1 Kappa Perfect Components -Alpine type r 6" coaxial x 4 - Audio Que hdc312 x 2 -Mb quart 4 ch. x 2 -knu wire -Audio Que 2200w amp - db electric 220amp alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.