XS Power

Xs power and soundstream xxx 6500

I'm just trying to beat down the block. Ok if I leave the amp gain in the middle will I beable to play like that all day long

Could be a yes or a no. Set your gains with a dmm since I assume you do not have ready access to an oscilloscope. There are a few good tutorials online. Also, there is a set chart somewhere online that I am sure someone can post for you.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Ill just pay some one to hook it up and be done thanx for your time

You know what. Stick around man. I'm just wanting you to know that you have named some really nice equipment. It's not mine, but i'd hate to see it go due to ignorance, just as much as you'd hate to see it go because the knob was too high.

TONS of good info here. You'll get some answers here sooner or later. While you wait, just look around and read. :)

If you're running 6,000wrms+ on a pair of 18"s and some DAMN nice XS Power equipment that i'll NEVER afford, you BETTER know a thing or two about it! :P

Edited by Cashdollar2009

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Man I just have more money out on this than I origanally planned on I was told in the beggining that I just need an alt and a d3400 and id be ready togo. Well he was wrong ive had to send the amp in 3 times for reapair and I dont think theyll do it again. I just figured someone on here might have the same amp and knew a bit about it

The 6500 does not like low voltage, probably why you've smoke it before. GET A VOLTMETER! And 12-12.5 is a great minimum voltage. I wouldn't let it go any lower than that or you're asking for problems. Got build pics?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Well I ordered a stinger volt meter it will be here monday. And my other d2700 will be here monday THANKS NATHAN! So well see what happens I am good at building and installs but I havent had much time with anythang over 3000 watts but this xxx is a monster lots of juice its just got me stumped on The power and I need everyones advice THANKS