Second Skin Audio

Been out of the game for about a year now...looking for new shit...

Well, the car is a 2010 Lancer DE, rear seat does not fold... Currently have 2 12" Clarions subs back port to dr. side, powered by a kenwood 9104D (i think thats what it is, its been a while since ive even cared to be honest...hell it may be in my sig i havent been on here in a while. Ive already taken out some metal to make the current box fit, so im not opposed to getting adventurous, testing my skills...I wanna gain SOME trunk space back...also, currently if i get a flat i have to pull the back seat, unsecure box, slide it forward, change tire, and do it all in reverse...I have a 2-way active front stage, thats where last years return went, front stage and wiring/installation accs. Since all that ish is done, i have about 800 left over for this year, that i can dedicate to bass...AQ2200D on a HDC312? That would set me back about 600, leaves me some spending money (now that im a broke college student), and im assuming it would be louder/sound better, plus id gains some trunk back. Id probably go for a 2nd batt as well. Ive been out of the car audio game for a while, and especially the bass game. Im trying to think of how i want to do the box though...should i do sub forward ported thru the rear deck, sealed from the trunk? The rear seat doesnt fold unfortunately. And i dont want to worry about the cone/surround getting dinged up from ish in my trunk...honestly, ive gone a year without it now, and theres times i miss it...but i wanna do a nice pretty install this time...do it right, since last time i got fed up and just said i want it in and working...now a lil older, a lil more patience...

So...what do you guys think, AQ2200D on an HDC3-12 with a 2nd batt?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived