Jump to content

Steve's Single 15" 4500w Malibu


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got my 4/0. A run front to back will both be in the far right, the middle will do the alt upgrade and battery connections, the left is my Knu 1/0!

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

Stuff is goin down, upcoming build

Posted

That 4/0 gauge sscares me. I thought 1/0 was big. =/

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

man that car has potential

keep on going ill be watching for it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

Got the 4/0 from a local guy, not sure where he got it. It's massive, should be great, got it for a great deal. I will put some pictures of it tied up possibly tonight. The 4 1/0 ends are from Darvex, the bag is full of 4/0 ends!

Stuff is goin down, upcoming build

Posted

Work is being done on the box. Double layer 3/4" Birch all the way around. (3) 4" dimpled areo ports, 3.65 net cubes, 36.5hz tuning. Should be done by the week!

Stuff is goin down, upcoming build

Posted

How flexible is that wire? And definitly looking forward to more progress.

Here is some idea of flexibility. I mean, it works, it is 4/0 though, it's not exactly string! The lighter colored stuff is a lot better then the pitch black, which seems to have finer threads packed closer together. I had them in loops but they didn't save, here is what I got. The blue is Knu Kolossus Flecks 1/0.

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01107.jpg

Stuff is goin down, upcoming build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 510 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...