Second Skin Audio

Calling all sketchers box renders needed! UPDATE!

alright this is the FINAL box design we made sure this will fit by cutting the old box to these exact dimensions then putting it in the trunk so this is the last design i need just please can someone send me a google sketchup file of this

5500638635_8ef4d1787d_b.jpg

i would do it myself but have no clue on how to calculate ports with 2 common walls.

thanks a ton!

Edited by Carroot1
mJzD9.png

if you have sketchup i'll do it then just send it to you via email.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i was talking to eric about this earlier and i had a question for some of you folks. can this calculator design a T ported box without having to treat each side like its own individual box?

this is what i call a T box (there is no bend because its a prefabricated failure, but basically where the port is in the middle)

ESS_ECO_210_212_215P_250.gif

should be loud you gots nice port area

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

where it says physical port length on the right towards the bottom is how much the length of the wood needs to be. you just take it straight back in the center spaced 4.5 inches (port width) apart then when you get to the last 2.25 inches (4.5 width divided by 2 for left and right sides) you make a 90 degree turn to the left and the right. so doing the math you would do 23 inches depth minus the front and back walls(1.5 inches) then minus the 2.25 inches of port width for the "T" section on each side. leaving you with 19.25 inches. so make the port 19.25 inches long then 25.75-19.25 = 6.5 inches going to the left AND the right at the 90 degree angle.

EDIT: somebody please correct me if Im wrong so we can help him out here

Edited by Ji553r

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/