Bakerman Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 I know this may sound stupid, but I have googled it and come up with nothing. Does anyone know the actual website where I can order new FI Audio stuff? Everything I come up with on searches is forums, and amazon and ebay stuff.
cubs_fan0718 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 ficaraudio.com 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Bakerman Posted March 4, 2011 Author Report Posted March 4, 2011 ficaraudio.com thank you so much...i was tryin fiaudio.com never woulda thought to add the "car" in
cubs_fan0718 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 ficaraudio.com thank you so much...i was tryin fiaudio.com never woulda thought to add the "car" in No Problem 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.