Sonic Electronix

Security screws, 45 with hollow points, and honestly try and make your install as complicated as you can to install and uninstall your product.

A couple of things to think about when you have done an install that thieves struggle with to get out is that when they run out of time trying to get your shit there is a good chance they will try and ruin your equipment on purpose.

They might punch holes in you woofer cones, shove a screw driver through the front of your radio, maybe try and bust the terminals off your amps just because they can't steal your equipment.

Thieves are absolutely fucking worthless. Its a shame that people have to worry about things like this, actually its fucking bullshit but thats the way it is.

LOL if you try and shoot a thief but don't kill them, they might just turn around and sue you for everything you have.

Everything is fucked.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Hidden sawn off mounted in the front of the car aimed at the spot where someone would have to be to take your amp. Connect a string from the amp to the trigger and when they pull the amp up, they get ther head blown off.

Yeah yeah that's fucked up but I hate thieves.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Security screws, 45 with hollow points, and honestly try and make your install as complicated as you can to install and uninstall your product.

A couple of things to think about when you have done an install that thieves struggle with to get out is that when they run out of time trying to get your shit there is a good chance they will try and ruin your equipment on purpose.

They might punch holes in you woofer cones, shove a screw driver through the front of your radio, maybe try and bust the terminals off your amps just because they can't steal your equipment.

Thieves are absolutely fucking worthless. Its a shame that people have to worry about things like this, actually its fucking bullshit but thats the way it is.

LOL if you try and shoot a thief but don't kill them, they might just turn around and sue you for everything you have.

Everything is fucked.

Yeah i was thinkin about that too...well the only way to get into my trunk is with a key because i diconnected egerything else so they wouldnt get to my subs. I actually went to home depot for shits and giggles and they have they screws that can go in but wont come out so i got some of those. Well if they have a drill they could get them off cuz you have to drill the head off. And i got some of the deck screws with the sqaure head just to mix it up. Thats what im going to do for now along with make it complicated to take the amp rack apart

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

y not just mount the amps under the sub box like steve done his? wit fans and sutch?

and if u screw the box down to the amp rack from the inside they cant take yo shit :)

oh, and t-nut wit bolt for subs wit cotter pins locking teh bottom of the bolt, ok this will take a week just to put everything in lol, if it was a ported box would make it easier tho depends where hole is

theres ways to do this like get threaded inserts like king suv used on his truck to keep the wires tidy and bolt the amp rack to the car and then screw the amps to that and then mount the box to the amp rack from inside and then and then and then lol

that might work ok^

they was a guy on here a few yrs ago that screwed box cutter blades all over his amp rack to keep thiefs from stealing his shit but i think he had to go to the hospital after just wireing up his amp lol, cut himself all to shit

but hope they dont take ur shit when ur done tho :), i hate a damn thief

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif