plugs are only 6 months old, then again ive put over 15k miles on it since i bought the car in july 2010. it does have a cold air intake, tho im thinkin bout revamping it and making it flow a little better. Gonna be hard since no one makes a cold air intake for a 93 Taurus. Also I'm think bout going with the E3 spark plugs if I do change them.

Ok so I revamped the cold air intake and made it flow a little better, that caused some problems that werent there before. The car started to sputter and the whole car began to shake real bad. My first thought was to disconnect the battery so I could "reboot" the cars computer, that didnt work. I then decided that I would just drive down the road and see how that goes. Well before I even make out of my driveway I notice some smoke, so I stop and turn off the engine and check. Theres a huge cloud of smoke, something was being burnt. Not sure what tho, but it was coming from the passenger side like the side towards the back. Noticed that theres a bit of oil in the area, thought might of been from the cars age or mileage but really it could be anything. Anyways I put the air intake the way it was before and it still has some problems but now seems to be running a little better. I need it to start running even better cause this is my only car and I drive around 350 miles or more a week so it needs to be dependable for sure.