Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know all you experts are probably tired of questions like this but as the title states I'm running a alphasonik psw810e ( right now in a pre fab store bought box ). I'm not new to car audio but Im new to building boxes to specs. I used a subwoofer box calculator and with the dimensions I wanna work with I will have 1.413 ft^3 and I need 1.8, I'm not going for a spl setup just sq but I also wanna have that power there if I wanna pound a little harder I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about, now my question is, will that almost .4ft^3 make a big difference? And can I gain most of what I need with some box stuffing?

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Posted

i assume you are building a sealed box? and why cant you make the box a little bigger to fill in that extra .4 if you dont mind me asking?

Posted

No it will be fine

And y 2 topic of this?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

I'm sorry my iPhone kinda acting up, I wanna build a vented box and I want to have some kind of trunk space left because I usually carry around tools

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...