shit son! 15-20 years ago... if you were sagging it meant you were straight gangsta. if you were sagging nobody even looked @ you, @least here in SacTown and all the way down to L.A.... B) nowadays its just a fad, and peeps should leave the youngsters allone!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I remember in baltimore city it was the same way. Man I worried about getting my azz messed up when I saw someone dressed like that.

When I was in middle school over 10 years ago kids started sagging, it's nothing anymore, but it's nasty to see someones backside like a plumber. As far as slaves- poor asted white people wore hand-me-down pants that were too big too. Up until the early part of the century it wasn't uncommon for black people to act like whites (my dad is 70 and his uncles have told me some things growing up here in the south). Black people were still trying to be treated equal, so they dressed their best and worked hard. The trend was started in jail with the fegs.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3