Sonic Electronix

Hey there guys.

At first, I was going to purchase 2 Sundown SA-12's D4, but then I realized 2 12's are so common, and I kind of what to be unique at my school. I was wondering, how hard is it to build a box for an 18" HDC3? The 18" is cheaper anyways compared to the SA-12's. Both of these would be running off an AQ2200D, but at first, since the only electrical I would have would be Big 3, I'll probably set the gains to 1200-1400 watts, instead of pushing out all the power it can. Is it possible to fit an 18" HDC3 into a Honda Civic? Or any trunk of any sort at that. If so, please let me know. Would I be better off just getting the 2 Sundowns? I was just wondering because everyone has 2 12's, and I think I would rather be unique and have an 18, but the trunk of a Honda Civic is stopping me. So yeah, please let me know if its possible and weather or not I should just go with the 2 12's or the 1 18. Thank you.

It's been done... didn't ja know?

http://caraudiomag.com/articles/smd-honda-civic

this is probably the loudest civic I've ever seen, and this is definitely possible with about 24 cans of Great Stuff.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived