Pixel T. Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Hey guys, I currently have this setup in my 2000 Chevy Camaro. + Two 12" Visonik Subwoofers + 1000 Watt Visonik Amplifer (Link to Description) I didn't buy this brand new so I don't know the technical details. Right now, it really sounds great. I'm very impressed. ------ My door speaker blew this week so I figured its a good time to upgrade the comp speakers. I need four 6.5" Comp Speakers. I have a set of questions that I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help. - I need four 6.5" Comp speakers for the doors and back. What do you suggest? - Should I get another maybe 400 Watt amplifier for the speakers alone? - Is there anyway to connect these four speakers to the current amp with the subs? Any suggestion on speakers would be helpful. I have a $300 budget for possible the amp and speakers. Thanks
Guest Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 would you want coaxial speakers or component speakers?
Watch the bass Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 those Hey guys, I currently have this setup in my 2000 Chevy Camaro. + Two 12" Visonik Subwoofers + 1000 Watt Visonik Amplifer (Link to Description) I didn't buy this brand new so I don't know the technical details. Right now, it really sounds great. I'm very impressed. ------ My door speaker blew this week so I figured its a good time to upgrade the comp speakers. I need four 6.5" Comp Speakers. I have a set of questions that I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help. - I need four 6.5" Comp speakers for the doors and back. What do you suggest? - Should I get another maybe 400 Watt amplifier for the speakers alone? - Is there anyway to connect these four speakers to the current amp with the subs? Any suggestion on speakers would be helpful. I have a $300 budget for possible the amp and speakers. Thanks From what you told about your amp, i can not say if it possible to connect more speakers, please more details (channels, rms watts) As components i guess you those, very well known as good for the price. For a amp grap the want to sale section for what is in your budget, like this one. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Pixel T. Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 would you want coaxial speakers or component speakers? Components From what you told about your amp, i can not say if it possible to connect more speakers, please more details (channels, rms watts) As components i guess you those, very well known as good for the price. For a amp grap the want to sale section for what is in your budget, like this one. The CCX65's are sold out. I'll try to find them on eBay or somewhere else. I just found out my amp cannot connect any more speakers so I'm guessing I'm going to need another one. I like the amp and price of the one you showed me. I might have to bite on it. I'm open to any other suggestions Thanks,
Watch the bass Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 would you want coaxial speakers or component speakers? Components From what you told about your amp, i can not say if it possible to connect more speakers, please more details (channels, rms watts) As components i guess you those, very well known as good for the price. For a amp grap the want to sale section for what is in your budget, like this one. The CCX65's are sold out. I'll try to find them on eBay or somewhere else. I just found out my amp cannot connect any more speakers so I'm guessing I'm going to need another one. I like the amp and price of the one you showed me. I might have to bite on it. I'm open to any other suggestions Thanks, Have a look in the next times, crecsendo told that they get new stuff in the mid of march, and again have a look in the want to sale section, saw a alpine amd a RF for 130. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Pixel T. Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 I'll keep looking in the sales forum. But just another quick question. Say I buy another amp and 4 CCX65 speakers. What would I need to connect all that with my current setup?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.