DC Sound Lab

Level 4 Cut-through

Yeaaa!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

should put a nut and washer on each side of the port all thread too

thats 100% impossible at this point, and i thought about it but i really didnt think it was necessary, the box is extremely overkill to begin with , the baffle is 2" thick. as is the back wall. i really dont even think the all thread was necessary but its cheap insurance.

and thanks for all the kind words everyone...

and for anyone about to do this, dont copy me. i cant get the subs in and out, its just a bad design, maybe if the subs were further back but right now, i had to break the seal on the box twice already to work on the subs, and it SUCKS! that glue is strong.

nice build man :clapping: .

are u going to get it metered anytime soon?

yeah the shop i got the subs said they would meter it for me. its stereo solutions in redding cal, i guess they got the business name from rusty, they have a TL, gonna get my battery in and get the subs broken in then should have some numbers next week or two. im hoping i break 140. i had two twelve sealed that did 137 and this is much louder with twice the power. if i can get into the mid 140s i would ecstatic. im stoked as it is, loudest thing i have ever had for sure.

Nice!! love seeing a truck getting cut up:) and since your bed unbolts (wall to cab) makes it reversible...had to cut mine off-lol lookin good bro!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

kool. im gunna guess 143.8 =] lol. :popcorn:

hell yeah i would def be happy with that...

Nice!! love seeing a truck getting cut up:) and since your bed unbolts (wall to cab) makes it reversible...had to cut mine off-lol lookin good bro!

yeah definitely, got the piece left up in the rafters just in case...

Looks great man.

thanks a lot, got some 8 gauge speaker wire. gonna get some 0 and a batt tomorrow hopefully, if not, wednesday. made a better ground for the amp also, definitely can tell a difference, hopefully the battery makes a nice differences also. then ill get the thing metered.

subs are starting to get broken in i think. seems to get louder every time i play them.

Still having dim issues, need a voltage meter, alternator and bigger batteries up front and in rear... cleaned up a bit. yes the amp is just sitting there. waiting for the weather to clear up to make a amp rack and what not...

2mx0vmu.jpg

mua0zk.jpg

ephs28.jpg

Edited by Wood