so i wana add power windows and locks to my 98 neon that did not come with them ive been thinking about getting all the stuff from a jy but im not sure what all i would need or what a junkyard would change me prolly alot. anyone does this? added p/w p/l to a car that did not come with them

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

there are after market kits you can buy to add both of those... not to expensive either...

where abouts i cant seem to find anything on google maybe im not using the right words would a kit like that be <300

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

http://www.commandocaralarms.com/itemdetails.asp?ProductID=603

would a lock kit such as that work well i feel like its kinda cheap i want something with a remote or something that i can program a remote to my car already has a remote starter in it i just want to add p/l ,/pw and have a remote for the locks and to start the car

http://www.commandocaralarms.com/itemdetails.asp?ProductID=428

looks like im looking at around 250 ish to do wich i dont find to be a bad price at all

Edited by hifonics10