Mpretes 2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab build log

hi everybody, finally got around to take some pictures of my truck, its already finished but its a nice little build. i installed everything myself including the strobe lights. all my connections are soldered at the head unit and the speakers.

The Truck

dodge

Ram

quad cab

shortbed

dark blue

engine/ performance-

Borla exhaust (stainless, cat back)

cold air intake with K&N filter

Mopar performance pcm (not installed yet)

Lights-

Xentec BIXENON slim HID kit

6 whelen strobes in marker lights, reverse lights, and on back rack

head unit-

Jensen VM9312HD

Interior Speakers-

Polk audio DB521 5 1/4 coaxial for the rear

Polk audio DB691 6x9 3-way for the fronts

Subs-

2 Polk Audio MM1040 350rms

Boxes-

pickup specialties DX60 SINGLE DRIVER .66 cuin each

Amp-

Hifonics Hfi1000D

Cap-

2 farad cap with cool voltage read out

Photo0361.jpg

Photo0362.jpg

cant even see that there is 2 subs and all aftermarket interior speakers, which is what i was going for.

Photo0377.jpg

Photo0378.jpg

Photo0383.jpg

ipod, mp3 jack, and avi inputs in the glove box; out of sight.

Photo0381.jpg

Photo0363.jpg

interior front 6x9 in my door panels.

Photo0384.jpg

rear 5 1/4 door speakers

Photo0365.jpg

power and remote are under this sill panel

Photo0366.jpg

subs under rear seat

Photo0370.jpg

Photo0372.jpg

Photo0374.jpg

rca's are run down the center of the truck and up through the floor right at the amp. i did this so i can have the 6ft cables and not have to buy the next size which was 12 ft and they were a much cheaper set.

Photo0375.jpg

all my wiring tied up nice and neat, its all monster wiring and rcas. "2g" power and ground. 14g remote i think.

Photo0364.jpg

where my power wire goes from the firewall to the rear and the pink wire is my ground wire for the dvd to my parking brake. (dont tell anyone but its just grounded all the time it just looks like it is set up "right" just in case i ever have trouble from the cops about it.)

th_Video0015.jpg

and of coarse the video

very clean, i like it

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

why thank you very much. i like when everything looks stock and then you get in and its far from it lol. thanks though i really appreciate the comments and feedback.

nice and clean i like the jesen deck.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

• 2 months later...

a little update, got some new pics of under the hood, i added my cold air intake and a second battery tray under the hood. the is no battery in it yet but its there... just waiting... i dont have the money for the battery right now. but here you go...

Photo0516.jpg

Photo0513.jpg

it i a generic brand intake off ebay with the aluminum pipe and actually a very nice boxed in unit.

Photo0514.jpg

but.... it came with a real k&n filter...

Photo0515.jpg

ps. please excuse the dirtyness. im near chicago and they just put down a ton of salt and then it rained so the spots all over the box and stuff is all salt.. its washed now but i took the pictures a couple days ago. thanks for looking!!

oh and i will be getting new subs soon, once i can sell mine.... hopefully that ill be very soon.. so if anyone is interested in some polk audio subs, let me know.

ok so i got my HIDs in the mail today... not to happy with how the box looked, it was in one of those USPS shipping "bag" things and when i opened the bag this is what the box looked like and the bottom of the box was smashed open and everything was about to fall out... probably not the sellers fault but the USPS. i just hope everything works ok, the bulbs are wrapped up pretty nice to i dont think anything happened to them. i will install it tonight and get more pictures of that, maybe a step by step for people with questions..

Photo0527.jpg

Photo0529.jpg

Photo0530.jpg

everything that came in the kit... 9004 bulbs, slim ballists, relay and harness, zip ties, a nut and bolt, double sided tape, manual... i think thats everything

Photo0531.jpg

ok i finished the HID install. i will have pics up very soon, just waiting for my pc to load up and then i will add the pics on here.

regular beam- sylvania silver star ultra bright halogen bulbs

CIMG5554.jpg

high beam-

CIMG5555.jpg

regular beam-

CIMG5577.jpg

high beam-

CIMG5579.jpg

CIMG5553.jpg

CIMG5575.jpg

CIMG5581.jpg

CIMG5580.jpg