all right i have a 1986 monte carlo ss ford 9 inch rear t56 6 speed and 540 hp ls3.

i have gbodyparts.com lower a-arms rear i have adjustable lower and upper tubular control arms.

i am wanting a air ride suspension turn the key goes to ride height etc this is a street car so it needs the performance advantage of a quality system.

i would still like the option to be able to play front/backside 2 side.

i was looking at this kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/78-88-GM-G-...1QQcmdZViewItem

it gave me an idea of what i need all work will be done by myself.

i will need a controller to automatically bring it to ride height correct.

i will pay 30 or so bucks if someone can put me together a performance oriented list of parts i would like to stay around 1000-1300.

cars weight is about 3800 pounds

sig.png

all right i have a 1986 monte carlo ss ford 9 inch rear t56 6 speed and 540 hp ls3.

i have gbodyparts.com lower a-arms rear i have adjustable lower and upper tubular control arms.

i am wanting a air ride suspension turn the key goes to ride height etc this is a street car so it needs the performance advantage of a quality system.

i would still like the option to be able to play front/backside 2 side.

i was looking at this kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/78-88-GM-G-...1QQcmdZViewItem

it gave me an idea of what i need all work will be done by myself.

i will need a controller to automatically bring it to ride height correct.

i will pay 30 or so bucks if someone can put me together a performance oriented list of parts i would like to stay around 1000-1300.

cars weight is about 3800 pounds

we need pics of the car! This may sound silly, but you should check out www.s10forum.com There are a lot of airbag experts there and the front suspension of your car is VERY similar (if not identical) to the front suspension of a S-series truck.

we need pics of the car! This may sound silly, but you should check out www.s10forum.com There are a lot of airbag experts there and the front suspension of your car is VERY similar (if not identical) to the front suspension of a S-series truck.

car is under a security blanket until completed my father hasn't even seen it 6 months. i may through up a before picture though

sig.png

Not gonna happen 1000 to 1300 will get a normal bag set up. Now what you can do is Bag your car with a bag kit then add bus or motor home valves to the car. the way the valves work is they connect to the frame then have a small bar that attaches to a moving part of the suspension such as the a arm when the car goes to low the arm opens the inlet valve and lets air in to the bag when the car goes to high it opens the dump portion of the valve and lets air out of the bag. It also has a electronic by pass. Its the same thing they use on a lot of city transit buses that air out and lower to let passengers out. Also run at least Specialty's RS7s they dont expand like a balloon when inflated give you the most lift out of all manufactures and have internal bump stops

Not gonna happen 1000 to 1300 will get a normal bag set up. Now what you can do is Bag your car with a bag kit then add bus or motor home valves to the car. the way the valves work is they connect to the frame then have a small bar that attaches to a moving part of the suspension such as the a arm when the car goes to low the arm opens the inlet valve and lets air in to the bag when the car goes to high it opens the dump portion of the valve and lets air out of the bag. It also has a electronic by pass. Its the same thing they use on a lot of city transit buses that air out and lower to let passengers out. Also run at least Specialty's RS7s they dont expand like a balloon when inflated give you the most lift out of all manufactures and have internal bump stops

so what am i looking at for a proper bag set up im about to sell my 383 so thatll give me extra cushion would 1800 get me there if i found a used controller

sig.png