well I decided to do some painting this weekend after some kids painted my rims pink. dont look at the cal being pink lmao that will soon be fixed and painted red. I will also do the lip red with the rim tape when I get all four painted. Here is a look at the front right I got done sunday

IMG00588.jpg

IMG00590.jpg

IMG00593.jpg

IMG00598.jpg

IMG00601.jpg

IMG00603.jpg

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Hey, that looks really good I'm gonna do my jeep wheels here soon, wat brand wheel paint did u go with, and how long did u let it cure before u went out for the first time

use dupli color for everything, which you can find at any autozone. I got this stuff you can also find there thats paint remover in a can. that stuff is no joke and works great. spray it on and let it sit for about 2 min and all the paint just bubbles up (use a wire brush to get it off, also do NOT GET IT ON YOUR SKIN bc it will burn like a mother fcker) The primer you mostly use 3-4coats, just start off with one ver light coat and work you way up. It drys very fast so within 20 min you should have primer done. I used about 4-5 coats for black and 3-4 coats of clear just depends on how thick your coats are. I allowed mine to sit for about an hour before installing back on the car then just let the car sit over night to finish drying. My best advise is to sand down the rim after you strip it with some 600-800 wet sanding to get every little bit of paint off. My front right I did that but the rear right I didnt and you can see little parts that I missed with left over paint. all in all for $5 a can it isnt bad.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars