Penguin4x4 Posted October 4, 2007 Report Posted October 4, 2007 I've personally never heard of many problems with Range Rovers, Top Gear (youtube it) have tested these things out against American equivelants and the Range's have them beat so i dunno.. Yeah but its Top Gear so you gotta take it with a couple pounds of salt.... Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN *+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon <~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves
Quin Posted October 4, 2007 Author Report Posted October 4, 2007 LOL, couple pounds of salt?! top gear's right most the time. thats all im gna say on THAT subject
Godsmack Posted October 4, 2007 Report Posted October 4, 2007 I'm gonna say growers.......tinted house windows, nice whips all the same, security, electric gates...........DEALERS J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
KckrL5s Posted October 4, 2007 Report Posted October 4, 2007 I say rich people. We have tinted house windows, it helps keep it cooler in the summers and doesnt make the ac run as hard. 2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db. "I don't do enough, I just fool around Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE 4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power. Kicker l5s
Quin Posted October 5, 2007 Author Report Posted October 5, 2007 the house is quite open and has a few big windows around the back too, i recon thats why theyv blacked them, i mean this is the uk, the temp is 6c outside rite now!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.