Ric's 2004 Dodge Ram 1500- Pulse Car Audio

Truck is Getting Down!!!

Mad props on your little box up front! It looks like it came with the truck. And @135db on just a bit over 100 watts??? Psh- what more could you ask for? :drink40:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Truck is Getting Down!!!

Mad props on your little box up front! It looks like it came with the truck. And @135db on just a bit over 100 watts??? Psh- what more could you ask for? :drink40:

thanks man... but I'm going to most likely sell this... I had an offer today on it... I haven't turned it on in probably 3 months (since I put the 15"s in)

I did have a very interesting proposal today on something else that I may have to take up on... there is a downfall... but there's also some gain.

we will see.

Truck is Getting Down!!!

thanks man... but I'm going to most likely sell this... I had an offer today on it... I haven't turned it on in probably 3 months (since I put the 15"s in)

I did have a very interesting proposal today on something else that I may have to take up on... there is a downfall... but there's also some gain.

we will see.

tease..... :drink40:

mer texted me and will call you ric.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived