Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fuck I hate theives more than anything. I know what your feeling man, just gotta learn from the mistakes. Hope it all works out for you bro.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Posted

I really hate seeing posts like this. Reminds me of when I got my shit jacked, and it makes me feel sick to my stomach every time. I hope you get your shit back, but more importantly, learn from your mistakes (i.e. the factory alarm, how easily they got the stuff out) and use all that to make your setup safer. I know how bad it sucks to have your shit jacked, and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Good luck with dealing with your insurance, hopefully they wont screw you over like mine did.

x2 Yeah, I know that exact feeling. Cops don't really do their job, I'd swear they'd be happier writing speeding tickets than trying to do any kind of real police work and find your stuff. Someone, anyone, correct me if I have it all wrong...

... yeah didn't think so.

I'd definitely go with a 2 way, find one with good range (if it's spec'd for 1000 feet it's really good for only 500 real world), if you got any promo decals remove them, and finally don't advertise by blasting in your own neighborhood. I got hit a while back, but by keeping it low key I haven't had a problem since... knock on wood.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9244 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...