Alright yesterday morning when I got off work I went and got something to eat. When I left the local BK I turned onto the side street before the main road, and on the other side is a school. Well I turned onto the road and I was going 20 because of the school zone lights and shortly after there's a sign on the side that says school zone end. Well after I passed the sign I started to speed up coming onto a small bend well right when I started going around the bend there was a statey sitting in a parking lot and tagged me for doing a 40 in a 20 school zone. So if I decide to pay the fine it's $215 if not it's $150 and up. Well on the citation he wrote I was on the street with the light that I turned at, and I know for where he was sitting you cannot see that road at all. So my question is do you think I can get the case dismissed since he said he tagged me on one street but I was on another?

I plan on calling the court number or whatever it is and ask them the same thing bu I want to know what you guys think.

Fight for your rights! Take pictures of the scene and a pic of where the cop was and where you were. Pictures will help big time you never know you might win the case.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

I was gonna do that, I was gonna sit where he has and take a picture. An Im also going down to the Police and fire department to get a map of the area and have it all marked out so I can show the judge. But at the angle he was sitting there's no way he coulda seen all the way down to the street I was turning off of because theres buildings in the way. Unless he has super vision lol.

I have learnt for experience to fight any ticket I get. Some times the police just give tickets because they can or they want to know who you are so they stop you. After that, they like look all important, so they give you a ticket.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I was gonna do that, I was gonna sit where he has and take a picture. An Im also going down to the Police and fire department to get a map of the area and have it all marked out so I can show the judge. But at the angle he was sitting there's no way he coulda seen all the way down to the street I was turning off of because theres buildings in the way. Unless he has super vision lol.

Try to get as much visuals as you can! Fight this ticket, some cops are just assholes!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)