Sonic Electronix

how to wire laptop charger into my truck..

yea i bought what i thought was a big inverter and my shit wasent working. im like wtf then i relize my inverter was actully very tiny for what i wnted lol. so i ran a thin ps2 instead lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

why use an inverter? the battery in the laptop will be a DC battery. you would be converting DC to AC then back to DC. get a DC charger for the laptop and clip the cig adapter off. then use those 2 wires and hardwire them in the car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

why use an inverter? the battery in the laptop will be a DC battery. you would be converting DC to AC then back to DC. get a DC charger for the laptop and clip the cig adapter off. then use those 2 wires and hardwire them in the car.

Where would be a good place to get a dc charger for it? Its a newer model hp

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

i dont know. do a google search. look on amazon.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.