Sierra on 26s. 20,000 watts daily (PICS)

Def an awesome looking truck!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Very nice looking truck... What kind of numbers are you hoping for?

157 @ headrest and 160 in the kick.. might be ambitious but we will see. no telling. i will work til i get it tho

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

157 @ headrest and 160 in the kick.. might be ambitious but we will see. no telling. i will work til i get it tho

That sounds reasonable... If anything, its a good goal... I know how hard it was to get a 60 sealed up, so good luck...

I did a 57 on alot less but i know how hard it gets hen you get this high.. if nothing else i think my electrical will be good.. if anything i will be bottle necked by the size of the box or power and its easy to drop in some larger amps.. I just hope the box is capable.. a hair on the shallow side so im really worried about back pressure

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

This is a sick ass truck/build. That amp rack is nice it fit perfectly for everything you have in there & those sexy alts are making be droooool! I'm tuned in

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

This is a sick ass truck/build. That amp rack is nice it fit perfectly for everything you have in there & those sexy alts are making be droooool! I'm tuned in

DC does a great job.. just takes them awhile sometimes in the only draw back.. they do perform well

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

That sounds reasonable... If anything, its a good goal... I know how hard it was to get a 60 sealed up, so good luck...

I did a 57 on alot less but i know how hard it gets hen you get this high.. if nothing else i think my electrical will be good.. if anything i will be bottle necked by the size of the box or power and its easy to drop in some larger amps.. I just hope the box is capable.. a hair on the shallow side so im really worried about back pressure

I had some issues with back pressure on the bottom pass side 18 (I have 4 18's walled too) just had to keep playing with her, rounding it off, adding glass, then bam, all gone... LOL... I though your box looked a little small. Ever think about doing 4 15's, probably get louder because it'd be the right airspace?

Well actrually the site says 6cuf for the 15 and 18. I talked ot them and they said 5 cuft daily for 18 was ok.. im going to be playing mine everyday.. rarely wired down.. and i built my box a hair on the small side as well so... who knows.. Im planning on doing alot fo work internally to get it right. I just went for cone area...

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

I had some issues with back pressure on the bottom pass side 18 (I have 4 18's walled too) just had to keep playing with her, rounding it off, adding glass, then bam, all gone... LOL... I though your box looked a little small. Ever think about doing 4 15's, probably get louder because it'd be the right airspace?

Well actrually the site says 6cuf for the 15 and 18. I talked ot them and they said 5 cuft daily for 18 was ok.. im going to be playing mine everyday.. rarely wired down.. and i built my box a hair on the small side as well so... who knows.. Im planning on doing alot fo work internally to get it right. I just went for cone area...

I was more worried about the depth of the box is around 27" i believe but i didnt round anything off because i want to test without it then ill add it. What did you end up doing to yours.. the bottom of mine is rounded you can see in one pic i had to cut a notch out of it to get it to go all the way against the back wall and i rounded that corner out when i glassed it....

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: that looks great man..lets see some vids

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived