Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

My friend just bought two Kicker Comp 15 4 ohm subwoofers. They are single voice coils and he has the Crunch PZI 1500 amplifier to go with it. The amp runs at 1, 2 amd 4 ohm loads. I have no experience with single voice coil where there is only one positive and negative for each sub. So, how should I wire these subs at the lowest ohm possible?

'

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

You can get 2 ohm, just parallel..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

You can get 2 ohm, just parallel..

Does the 2 ohm configuration work with these subs if they are 4 ohm? Sorry with the beginner questions, I have been out of this for a while.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

Ba-da-bing!

2SVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Ba-da-bing!

2SVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

I have an AQ 1200 amp. Could I run this amp a with my friends 2 ohm parallel wire configuration for a test?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 547 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...