I can't remember the port measurements but the cubic foot is (Bottom set) 2.7 cubic feet (Top set) approximately 1.8 cubic feet.

Interesting. My only advice is; don't be a dick. There is so much knowledge to be obtained from this forum and the people who inhabit it. If your a jerk they will reject you, if your nice you will be the next one of them.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

stay on the forum bro. you'll start to realize after a while why you shouldve done an actual wall facing forward instead of back and used a bigger port(s).

eh.....I mainly did it the way I did because I wanted to keep my back seats.. The Dodge Nitro's rear area isnt really that big and I went the bare minimum on the cubic foot but still wanted big sound. While I will be entering into SPL Comps.....it wont be an actual competition vehicle

I'm not shy, I'm just hiding how awesome I am so I don't intimidate you.

4 DVC 15" Lanzar Heritage Subwoofers

2 Soundstorm Labs 2600.2 Amplifiers

2 Yellow Top Optima Batteries

1 8 Farad Soundstream Capacitor

12 Inch Motorized Flipdown Screen

Black Suede Roofline

I can't remember the port measurements but the cubic foot is (Bottom set) 2.7 cubic feet (Top set) approximately 1.8 cubic feet.

Interesting. My only advice is; don't be a dick. There is so much knowledge to be obtained from this forum and the people who inhabit it. If your a jerk they will reject you, if your nice you will be the next one of them.

I was being a dick? I don't recall acting like one but if I was, I apologize.

Black Suede Roofline

stay on the forum bro. you'll start to realize after a while why you shouldve done an actual wall facing forward instead of back and used a bigger port(s).

eh.....I mainly did it the way I did because I wanted to keep my back seats.. The Dodge Nitro's rear area isnt really that big and I went the bare minimum on the cubic foot but still wanted big sound. While I will be entering into SPL Comps.....it wont be an actual competition vehicle

i fail to see how you couldnt keep your back seats if you turned the box around 180 degrees. it WILL perform better if you rebuild the box to make it an actual wall and if you have the correct amount of port area.

heh no no no, hes saying for future purposes dont be a dick. you're acting perfectly fine

i fail to see how you couldnt keep your back seats if you turned the box around 180 degrees. it WILL perform better if you rebuild the box to make it an actual wall and if you have the correct amount of port area.

I see....I don't know about building a new box though yet. Alittle too expensive for me right now...lol. I will try it when I have the funds

Black Suede Roofline

No you weren't, i only said that because people are trying to give you advice and trying to help you understand and you seem to be hard shelling it. When we say walls with subs and port forward are better performing its because that is the case no doubt about it. We want to help you get the most out of your setup because that is what we do with our own. The box with the different size chambers and the (what looks to be) tiny port is not doing your system justice.

Your not being a dick, if you were you'd be very popular already. :popcorn:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

No you weren't, i only said that because people are trying to give you advice and trying to help you understand and you seem to be hard shelling it. When we say walls with subs and port forward are better performing its because that is the case no doubt about it. We want to help you get the most out of your setup because that is what we do with our own. The box with the different size chambers and the (what looks to be) tiny port is not doing your system justice.

Your not being a dick, if you were you'd be very popular already. :popcorn:

lol...its all good, the ports arent really all that small. I'm going to have to ask my buddy about the port sizes because he is the one that did the measurements for them. I really don't want to build a new box because I put so much time and effort into building this one....lol. If I am going to be doing any changes, I will most likely just attempt to take this one apart at certain points and rebuild from those points

*Edit* I forgot to mention that I made this box also to be totally removable as one piece if I ever decide to get rid of the Nitro and I can sell the box itself

Edited by Torquemaster69

Black Suede Roofline