Sonic Electronix

What you need is 25% coverage of non asphalt based deadener on the sheet metal of the doors, roof firewall and trunk. After that you will want 100% coverage of either a mass loaded vinyl or a combination of closed cell foam and mass loaded vinyl on the doors, firewall and floorpan. Then if you have rattling, you will want to locate what is rattling and put some there to either prevent movement or to mitigate contact.

^^^ what he said hahaha

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Cool never thought of closed cell would be a real difference.I actually am using fatmat with closed cell foam under the vinyl for the trunk.The way it is done is fatmat,trunk carpet,with .5 inch mdf wraped in heavy dense foam then foam backed vinyl.So use foam on the doors (closed cell)on top of fatmat.I will be building a box to fit in the trunk going to try fiberglass.The wife just bought the box cause she wanted to help with the install she did 90 percent of it by herself pretty cool.She can do tune ups plugs oil tires and cook a mean steak.lol Sould I post pics of the build or am I to new still reading the rules.