Any good H.O alt company in Cali ?

Guest DC Power Rob

David, we ALWAYS have those kits in stock for the 3.8 GM V6's.. We will have XP's back in stock next week too, that's the only thing that's been holding us up.. I'm thinking you should drop by and let us install one for you.. :)

David, we ALWAYS have those kits in stock for the 3.8 GM V6's.. We will have XP's back in stock next week too, that's the only thing that's been holding us up.. I'm thinking you should drop by and let us install one for you.. :)

That's great, Can you please tell me your hours that you guys are open? Im going to a little payed camping trip right now, coming back sunday. and that is my week vacation, so I would love to get one installed This Monday-Fri. The sooner the better. Let me know, this is great. The alt is the only thing stopping me.

DC Power makes the magic power and until other companies make the same magic power, I'd go nowhere else.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Guest DC Power Rob

That's great, Can you please tell me your hours that you guys are open? Im going to a little payed camping trip right now, coming back sunday. and that is my week vacation, so I would love to get one installed This Monday-Fri. The sooner the better. Let me know, this is great. The alt is the only thing stopping me.

David, we're here from 8:00 AM until late.. This week the only day that would be bad is Tuesday because we have reps coming.. Any other day we can get you in any time. Just let me know when you want to come by and we'll be ready for you.. :)

Robbie, hit me up when your ready. Upgrading in power before next months comp, so im going to really need what we have been talking about...

Sam, now that we actually have some product back in stock we can get you in and Max too.. Got the new quad brackets sitting here ready to install whenever he's ready...

David, we're here from 8:00 AM until late.. This week the only day that would be bad is Tuesday because we have reps coming.. Any other day we can get you in any time. Just let me know when you want to come by and we'll be ready for you.. :)

I want to try to make it out tmrw, if not Wednesday for sure.

What's the address ?

Thanks

I want to try to make it out tmrw, if not Wednesday for sure.

What's the address ?

Thanks